Under the “For New Ruralities” program, which brings together the six natural parks of the Grand Est Region and whose ambition is to revitalize rural environments, a call for applications is launched for the creation of architectural and landscape residencies. One of them will take place in VERZENAY in the Parc de la Montagne de Reims.
Covering themes such as reinvestment of vacant assets — residential, commercial, industrial or agricultural —, the enhancement of public spaces and village boundaries, the integration of soft mobility or the treatment of block centers, the residences mobilize local actors around the construction of a new “rural narrative”.
Each architectural and landscape residence is a cultural project creating the conditions for a meeting between architects and/or landscapers and elected officials, residents on a territory and in a specific context. This “multidisciplinary” meeting allows us to collectively imagine possible “futures”.
If you are from young professionals in architecture and landscape and if you are convinced that the rurality constitutes an exceptional breeding ground for exploration, do not hesitate to apply or spread the information in your networks!
These are public calls for tender. The consultation files will be freely accessible via public platforms, on the sites of each Regional Natural Park and on the “Pour de Nouvelles Ruralités” website. The budget for each residence is €13.500 including tax.
- March 31 ↦ Launch of calls for tenders for residency teams
- April 28 ↦ Receipt of offers
- End of May / beginning of June ↦ Launch of residencies
- November ↦ Return of residences
For more information
- Website: https://parcsnaturels-grandest.fr/pour-de-nouvelles-ruralites/
- consult MAP
- Instagram: @pourdenouvellesruralites
- Contacts: Ana Vida, PNR coordinator – [email protected]
- For the Montagne de Reims Regional Natural Park: Caroline Feneuil, [email protected]